Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Paauw
Dr. James Paauw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Paauw is affiliated with Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Paauw has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. James Paauw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Richard Hodgson
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Michael Bodley
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Stephanie Williams
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi36