Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pacala
Dr. James Pacala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Pacala is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Healtheast St John's Hospital and Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pacala has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. James Pacala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.