A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pacala is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Theodore Pacala MD is a male Geriatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Pacala practice?
- Dr. James Pacala has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pacala practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.