A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pacala is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacala
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pacala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Theodore Pacala MD is a male Geriatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Pacala practice?
- Dr. James Pacala has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Pacala practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.