A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Pacala practice?
Dr. James Pacala practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.