A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Packer, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Packer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Packer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Malcom Packer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Packer practice?
- Dr. James Packer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Packer practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists, Denver Pediatricians, and Denver Critical Care Practitioners.