Dermatologists

491 Allendale Rd
Ste 313
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
610-337-3195
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Good Dr.  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Very competent and actually cares, unlike many doctors today.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by sami2877 at Citysearch on Aug 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I like Dr. Padget. I have been a patient for years and have never had a problem with her. She is thorough, competent and straightforward. I rarely have had to wait.

|  What a WASTE !!!!  |  show details
by thagiva at Citysearch on Jul 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Stay Away!I went to the lady doctor here - Sonia PAdget. She is by far the worst I went to. Should have read her reviews before I went, but I was in a hurry and had no other option. I would give her a zero star if there was an option.The wait wasn`t long. I had an appointment. There was just one person in the doc`s office. After being asked all the questions by the nurse, the doctor walks in. She`s really not interested in me being there. I tell her about my rash and she looks at it and immediately tells me that I have \"X\" disease. Then I go on to tell her the symptoms and she then tells me, well, its \"Y\" disease. I mean, make up your mind, is it X or Y She never even bothered to touch the skin to see the condition, she treated me more like an untouchable in the office. Finally she tells me, go and eat some Allegra and it will work. Her prognosis - I am not sure if she even knows what she is doing. Never seen a more incompetent doctor than her in my entire life and I have been to a fair share of doctors since I was a kid. I was never treated like this by a doctor who was solely interested in getting me out of the door as soon as possible. Finally, I went to another doctor, who found out that I have \"Z\" disease, which is what the actual one. Stay AWAY !!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  find a different one  |  show details
by amy492 at Citysearch on May 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

i can not get over how unbelievably rude the doctor was. the appointment lasted about 15 minutes and she wanted me gone every second of it. i went in for a rash that i had been having for about a year but couldn`t quite figure out what it was from. she had one foot out the door the entire time. she was not thorough at all, didn`t offer to do any tests. she never introduced herself to me, she never made eye contact with me. every time i asked her a question, she gave me attitude and acted as if i were taking up her time. i ended up just leaving and scheduling an appointment elsewhere. i would not recommend anyone seeing Dr Padget.

|  Probably saved my life  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Found a melanoma missed by others. Referred me to a wonderful surgeon for treatment

|  charges double  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

charged me double for a couple of extra AK lesions... i will never go back!

|  show details
by Cora on Jul 13th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had an appointment for a carcinoma on my arm and was called on the morning of my appointment by a rude staff member who accused me of not paying a previous bill and tried to cancel my appointment. When I assured her that this was not the case, she sudd