Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Padgett
Dr. James Padgett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with other offices in Highland Park, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Padgett is affiliated with Northshore Highland Park Hospital, NorthShore Evanston Hospital and NorthShore Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. James Padgett has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. James Padgett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Jennifer Bero
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lance Peterson
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mohamed Eldibany
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi35