A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Padrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Padrez, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Padrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padrez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Padrez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Padrez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James H. Padrez practice?
- Dr. James Padrez has 1 office location.
Dr. James Padrez practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.