A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pagel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagel
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pagel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pagel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederic Pagel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Pagel practice?
- Dr. James Pagel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pagel practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians and Pueblo Sleep Medicine Doctors.