A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pagel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pagel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pagel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederic Pagel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Pagel practice?
- Dr. James Pagel has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Pagel practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors and Pueblo Family Physicians.