James Paine Is this you?

Have you seen James Paine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

Excellent Dr

July 15th, 2015

Dr. Paine saw me for an annual Pap smear and birth control. I told him about my thinning hair and any recommendations or suggestions and he stated there was nothing to do as hormones change with age and the birth control may or may not help with that. My appointment felt so rushed and quick I will never see him again nor will I recommend him. I saw a different obgyn which referred me to dermatology for my hair. I love my new doctor he explains everything, asks if I have any questions, and will be definitely recommending him! Dr. John C. Franka is amazing!

February 19th, 2015

Caring physician with comfortable bedside manner

Dr. Paine is a very progressive and forward thinking physician. I am close to entering menopause and he is always genuinely concerned about how I am feeling and any symptoms I may be having. He always says there is no reason to "suffer" through menopause. I appreciate that attitude.

September 15th, 2013

very good

he removed my implanon last year. he was so friendly and gentle that when i got pregnant with my daughter i continued to see him. he did not deliver her but was very nice. i went back to havve my implanon replaced back in my arm and he was very fast and it was easy.

February 11th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Paine when he was in private practice, I was elated to learn that he had not retired (he is the most wonderful and caring individual) He is now on staff at The University of Texas Health Science Center where I am now his patient.

September 17th, 2010

The staff was friendly and professional. I had an ongoing problem that 2 other doctors had been treating without sucess. Dr Paine was familiar with my problem and his treatment worked within one week. It is true that in medicine, experience is everything.

August 30th, 2010

I have been to see several doctors for an ongoing problem without any results. Finally, a doctor with the experience and knowledge to correctly diagnose my problem and explain in clear language how to treat it, what to expect. A compassionate physician who takes the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions in spite of being very busy

August 21st, 2010

Made me feel like I had inconvienced him

Dr. Paine came did not spend more than 10 minutes with me. He was not at all sensitive to my condition. He did not discuss alternative treatments with me until I flat out told him I did not want the standard treatment for my condition & had to TELL HIM what treatment I wanted. He did not talk to me at all in detail about my condition or the treatment I selected. His assistant came in after 10 minutes & said his parnter needed him, in which he got up for the door during the middle of our discussion & while I was still asking him questions. I will NOT return to this doctor & I will discourage anyone else from going to him.

April 22nd, 2017