A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Palazzolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Palazzolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Palazzolo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Palazzolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Palazzolo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Palazzolo practice?
- Dr. James Palazzolo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Palazzolo practices Critical Care Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Critical Care Practitioners.