A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Panagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Panagas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Panagas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Panagas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Panagas practice?
- Dr. James Panagas has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Panagas practices Anesthesiology near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinelander, WI and Berwyn, IL.
See Schofield Anesthesiologists.