A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Panagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Panagas is Below Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Panagas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Panagas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Panagas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Panagas practice?
- Dr. James Panagas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Panagas practices Anesthesiology near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Anesthesiologists.