A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Paparello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Paparello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Paparello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paparello graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Paparello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Paparello MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Paparello practice?
- Dr. James Paparello has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Paparello practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.