Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pape
Dr. James Pape, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Marengo, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pape is affiliated with Marengo Memorial Hospital, Allen Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Pape has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pape has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Pape is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Fred Pilcher
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi40
Dr. David Hart
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi30
Dr. Timothy Loth
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi33