Dr. James Papesch Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Papesch?

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Although I did not have a choice in radiologists as my biopsy was done at Condell, I could not have chosen a better physician. Dr. Papesch has a fantastic bedside manner and put me at ease right away. He would have explained every step of the procedure, but I asked him to refrain, as I didn't want to know (scared of needles). He completely understood and complied. Radiologists don't get accolades as other specialties do, but they should. This is an A+ physician!

Metastatic Melanoma