A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Paraiso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Paraiso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paraiso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paraiso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraiso graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraiso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jude Paraiso DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Paraiso practice?
- Dr. James Paraiso has 1 office location.
Dr. James Paraiso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.