Learn more about Dr. James Paraiso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Paraiso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paraiso
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paraiso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraiso graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraiso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jude Paraiso DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Paraiso practice?
- Dr. James Paraiso has 1 office location.
Dr. James Paraiso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.