Dr. James Park Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2015

Even 5 stars don't do it for me when it comes to Dr. Park. He has been my doctor for 25 years and even when we moved from Tsawwassen I still commuted to see him as I knew doctors like him are hard to find/ He is the best!.

June 29th, 2014

Good job dr. Parks!

It's been a while since I've seen him, but he was great. I had an incredible tooth infection that I couldn't get to the dentist for for another week, and my infant son had an ear infection. He had no problem getting us both in at once, and on super short notice. did a thorough exam and even though I thought it was best to check out my son first, he insisted "we take care of mom first since she's in pain" and bet you I was. He gave me enough medication for pain and infection to get me until I could see my dentist and gave me some helpful tips for both my tooth abscess and my sons ear ache. I think everyone should be so lucky to have a doctors like him!

February 4th, 2011

Worst Physician I've Ever Seen

Hate to say it, but it's true. Saw him several times.I found him arrogant, and clueless. Most times he tried to perscribe antibiotics for simple virus. Expressed my opinion, he became quite annoyed. Needless to say I didn't take the antibiotics.A couple other miss handled issues, and I decided to end the patient/doctor relationship.

August 24th, 2009

TOTAL PROFESSIONAL!!

DR. PARK HAS ALWAYS PROVIDED THE MOST ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES...A TRUE PROFESSIONAL...CARING, HONEST, FORTHRIGHT, AND ALWAYS WILLING TO UTILIZE HIS EXPERTISE TO TREAT HIS PATIENTS! HE HAS THE KNOWLEDGE AND WHEREWITHALL TO HEAL YOU WHILE THE INSIGHT TO PUT YOU AT EASE AS WELL!!!A GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!!

September 28th, 2015