A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parnell
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Parnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Parnell practice?
- Dr. James Parnell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Parnell practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.