A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parsons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Parsons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Baker Parsons MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Parsons practice?
- Dr. James Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. James Parsons practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Eden, NC.
See Eden Internists and Eden Geriatric Doctors.