Feb 1st, 2016

my only negative would be the wait time. Dr. Pasternak was pleasant and calm and explained everything to me.

Excellent cataract surgeon show details Excellent cataract surgeon
by Ross L. on Dec 30th, 2015

If your vision has been declining due to cataracts, do not hesitate to have cataract surgery by Dr. Pasternack. He and his staff do a great job explaining the options and procedures. Great follow-up care.

Unprofessional experience. show details Unprofessional experience.
Nov 23rd, 2015

During a recent follow-up visit to Dr. Pasternack's office in Windsor, CT, I had to leave his office after waiting over an hour without ever being seen by the doctor. After returning to the doctor's office later the same day and waiting another 20 minutes, I was finally seen by Dr. Pasternack in a brief visit that lasted about 5 minutes. Instead of offering any apology for the inconvenience, I was surprised when the doctor told me that I "complained too much" about a bad eye infection that left me with impaired vision. Dr. Pasternack added that I "still had one good eye" and he did not even acknowledge my concern when I advised him that I had experienced a sharp eye pain in my infected eye since my last visit. The doctor suggested that I simply needed to "give it more time", but when I asked him about a follow up visit he replied that "he didn't need to see me again." As an Ophthalmologist, Dr. Pasternack may be considered a specialist, but he honestly did nothing more than prescribe an oral antibiotic to treat my condition. I am fortunate that I am relatively healthy and do not require many doctor visits, but in all my years I have never experienced a more unprofessional attitude from any medical practitioner. I rarely take the time to write online reviews, but I felt compelled to write this review with the hope that it might save others the same frustration I experienced with Dr. Pasternack. My advice would be to seek medical help elsewhere from a more professional doctor who understands what it means to care for a patient.