A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pataky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pataky graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pataky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pataky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Pataky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Pataky practice?
Dr. James Pataky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sandpoint, ID and Spokane, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Pataky, Dr. Jaime Pataky, Dr. Santiago Pataky, Dr. Jacques Pataky