A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pautz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pautz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pautz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pautz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pautz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pautz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Pautz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Pautz practice?
- Dr. James Pautz has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pautz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.