A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pautz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pautz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pautz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pautz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pautz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pautz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Pautz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Pautz practice?
- Dr. James Pautz has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pautz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.