Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

One of the BEST Physicians in the Area! show details One of the BEST Physicians in the Area!
Jun 3rd, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Pavelka. He is one of the few doctors that actually takes time to know who you are as a patient and not a patient #. He's the best and I owe he and his staff so much!

Best surgeon in the USA show details Best surgeon in the USA
by LaVerne Stoneking on Mar 20th, 2015

He treats everyone as a person and he actually cares about the patients health. He is the best surgeon and his work is miraculous!

A wonderful doctor!! show details A wonderful doctor!!
Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Pavelka is a wonderful doctor! He is compassionate, personable, compentent, and a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend and/or family member. I'm very lucky to have found him. He is also very prompt and never makes you feel rushed. I trust him 100%! Love the staff too!!!

Apr 27th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr Pavelka and the entire staff at the Cancer Care Center at St Elizabeth in Edgewood, Ky. They are all very professional but also very caring and friendly. I am so impressed with every aspect of my visits there.Dr Pavelka even makes surgery a piece of cake. I highly recommend him!!