Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Best surgeon in the USA show details Best surgeon in the USA
by LaVerne Stoneking on Mar 20th, 2015

He treats everyone as a person and he actually cares about the patients health. He is the best surgeon and his work is miraculous!

A wonderful doctor!! show details A wonderful doctor!!
Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Pavelka is a wonderful doctor! He is compassionate, personable, compentent, and a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend and/or family member. I'm very lucky to have found him. He is also very prompt and never makes you feel rushed. I trust him 100%! Love the staff too!!!

Jun 9th, 2013

Really cares about his patients. And is compassionate and puts you At ease He's just seriously the best dr I've ever had and I recommend him to any woman who needs a great capable and understanding Gyno oncologist

He saved my life... show details He saved my life...
by Maureen B. Cruse on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Pavelka is the standard by which all doctors should be measured. I do not trust easily and yet this doctor earned my trust and far exceeded my expectations. He is a professional with outstanding skills and yet he lacks the arrogance that is all too common among doctors of such high caliber. He explains the diagnosis, treatment, ect. with clarity and honesty and his personality really helped to put me at ease so that I could better understand everything. I am grateful that Dr. Pavelka is my gynecologist-oncologisthaving him made all the difference and saved my life.

Apr 27th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr Pavelka and the entire staff at the Cancer Care Center at St Elizabeth in Edgewood, Ky. They are all very professional but also very caring and friendly. I am so impressed with every aspect of my visits there.Dr Pavelka even makes surgery a piece of cake. I highly recommend him!!