by Alex R on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Pav has been our doc ever since my son was born. My children absolutely LOVE him! He is down to earth and very personal and approachable with parents and children alike. It is a little hard to get an appointment with him if you need something ASAP, but certainly well worth the hassle to go through. With this Doctor you can definitely tell that he cares about his little patients. He acts promptly, knows how to keep parents calm and at ease, and also gives good health tips. Unfortunately we moved. We would stick him in our moving box in no-time if there was any way. Bottom line: if you are looking for a knowledgeable and competent doctor that is also caring and approachable, you better go see Doctor Pav!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Beth on Jun 18th, 2013

Very nice man, exceptional with my newborn. He's been a great laid back man, which is what we were looking for in a pediatrician. Doesn't seem quick to jump to drastic decisions. My husband and I also appreciate his quirky ties.

hi show details hi
by mother of samad on Jan 15th, 2011

i m a mother of 2 kids ,my son he was very sick rite after 5 ,6 days of birth he started throwing up very badly ,during his illness 2 dr saw him but did not diagnose ,but DR pavlovich diagnose i on a very first checkup my son had a pyloric stenosis ,,he is a great DR ,i would suggest every body who lives near to carbondale bring ur child with him ,he iz great ,not only me every body use to say this,n i also recommend him to new ppl here

Oct 12th, 2009