Dr. James Pavlovich MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Carbondale, IL

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Pav has been our doc ever since my son was born. My children absolutely LOVE him! He is down to earth and very personal and approachable with parents and children alike. It is a little hard to get an appointment with him if you need something ASAP, but certainly well worth the hassle to go through. With this Doctor you can definitely tell that he cares about his little patients. He acts promptly, knows how to keep parents calm and at ease, and also gives good health tips. Unfortunately we moved. We would stick him in our moving box in no-time if there was any way. Bottom line: if you are looking for a knowledgeable and competent doctor that is also caring and approachable, you better go see Doctor Pav!

June 18th, 2013
Great doctor
Very nice man, exceptional with my newborn. He's been a great laid back man, which is what we were looking for in a pediatrician. Doesn't seem quick to jump to drastic decisions. My husband and I also appreciate his quirky ties.

January 15th, 2011
hi
i m a mother of 2 kids ,my son he was very sick rite after 5 ,6 days of birth he started throwing up very badly ,during his illness 2 dr saw him but did not diagnose ,but DR pavlovich diagnose i on a very first checkup my son had a pyloric stenosis ,,he is a great DR ,i would suggest every body who lives near to carbondale bring ur child with him ,he iz great ,not only me every body use to say this,n i also recommend him to new ppl here

October 12th, 2009