A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peabody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peabody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peabody, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peabody graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Peabody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Peabody MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Peabody practice?
- Dr. James Peabody has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Peabody practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.