A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peabody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peabody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peabody, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peabody graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Peabody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peabody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James O. Peabody practice?
Dr. James Peabody practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.