A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pearle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearle
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearle, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Pearle MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pearle practice?
- Dr. James Pearle has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pearle practices Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Pulmonologists.