A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pearle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearle, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pearle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Pearle practice?
Dr. James Pearle practices Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Brea, CA.
See Fullerton Pulmonologists.