Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle saw me right away by a telephone call. He prescribed the correct meds and the next day I felt really good. I am extremely grateful for his excellent care and concern about my health.

Jun 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor He treated my wife at one time and did a great job then. He will always be my DR for sure

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a good doctor he listens spends time making sure he understands your problem and you understand his instructions

Jun 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very concerned with my health, answers my questions, very personable

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Pearl. The office personnel are very nice and helpful. ??

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

doctor was extremely informative and provided useful information regarding my health--and giving me immediately the results regarding my outcome which I was very grateful.

May 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Sometimes he talks a little fast, and I need more time to discuss things. I'm not as sick as most of his patients. I don't need as much time as they do.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My 2 visits with Dr. Pearle were disappointing.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fast, it took me longer to drive to his office than the length of the visit.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is always a good experience to have Dr. Pearle care for my health issues!

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR PEARL IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT NEW TREATMENTS.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional, knowledgeable and thorough. For a change, Dr Pearle is a Dr who listens and proposes a treatment. Highly recommendable. Thanks

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Two prior visits were cancelled - but office staff did not contact me. I arrived on Feb. 27 and I was told doctor was on vacation. I rescheduled. When I arrived on Mar 6, I was told doctor was sick. Staff said they had called me but they had not.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He cares about the patient, and you can talk with him.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Pearl to be a better Dr than I have dealt with in a long time. He really cares about his clients

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I schedule my appointment for 4pm the year before and put in to take the time off. A few days before, they called and said my appointment was for 3pm. I said, "No. It's for 4 pm." The secretary/scheduler said, "Well, do you have your appointment card?"

Jan 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle speaks with clarity and thoroughness. He listens well, answers all questions and understands your concerns. Also he and staff are courteous and very helpful in obtaining necessary outside services.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Pearle's personal attention to patient concerns. I have come away feeling that he is dedicated to eradicating the medical issue I am experiencing at this time.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a good specialist doctor.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearle and the office staff are very amazing. I was running late from work and they kept the doors open for me until I arrived . Thank you

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Pearle to be an excellent physician. His information is clear and concise, addressing any concerns and seems to be genuinely interested in helping.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent, conscientious doctor.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearle's medical care has made my life soooo much better!

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very personable and took time to listen to my concerns.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. Pearle, he always takes the time to explain the details of your treatment to you and listens patiently to any concerns or questions you may have. Because he "listened" to a concern I had, a brain tumor was found and removed I am healthy today.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very satisfied the office staff as well as the doctor are very caring very knowledgeable and efficient. I always recommend them to my family friends and any one who needs help.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle is easy to talk to and I understand him clearly; He took over my care after Dr. McNabb retired, and I am happy to have him and his knowledge on my case, along with the UCLA Transplant team.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seen by this Dr. for many yrs. He has been very attentive to me & my medical needs. His office staff have been there for me as well for a long time. They are so nice on the phone! ... And in the office!

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Pearle went well and all is good!

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a nice doctor. Helps me to understand my condition.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle maintains an efficient office with pleasant help. He communicates well, answers all questions and concerns, makes recommendations for follow up diagnosis with full explanation.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not like the method of taking co-pay. I try to pay with debit card - you guys don't take any cards. That is not helpful for customer. I try to pay with cash and no one had change so they told me they will bill me later. Not a good practice.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good pulmonary doctor. He is very quick,yet friendly and will spend all the time needed. I am confident in his decission making and diagnosis and treatment. I am a very picky patient when it comes to finding good doctors.I Recommend him!

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle has an excellent bedside manner and has great expertise in the field of medicine

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good DR

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I used the smaller mask last night, and it did not help the problem. I still had a lot of air in the stomack.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle listens to me and addresses my concerns in a way that I understand. I have never visited his office and found him in a poor mood or acting "pompous" like so many doctors do. He truly cares about his patients and I am very grateful for him

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle was very kind, helpful and very informative. He was right on time for my appointment which I like.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle not only took care of my immediate needs, he also took the time to address another issue unrelated to the purpose for the first visit.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr.Pearle since Dr. McNabb retired. My visit was punctual, brief (about 10 minutes), and to the point. Some additional testing and updating of information was proposed and that seems appropriate. To soon to tell.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy with the care I am receiving.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle is an experienced Doc in Lung field. His office is a bit small and his staff turns over often... Looks like the operation is ran on a low budget. There are 2 other doctors as well. Dr. Pearle also owns and operates the California Research.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He explains things well to me and is a concerned and compassionate physician. He always has new and better things for me to try to improve my condition which gives me help, hope and I leave there happy. I am grateful for great Dr. Pearl.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VISIT. HELPFUL, INFORMATION WAS HELPFUL. ANSWERED QUESTIONS. KNOWS HIS STUFF. B. SILVER

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit with Dr. Pearle met expectations. Dr. Pearle was professional, knowledgeable and gave answers to many anticipated questions as well as answering others. A physician of pleasant demeanor and a common sense approach to treatments.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle was very understanding and answered my concerns in a clear concise manner. He has taken up my medical case smoothly as I transitioned from my retiring Dr. Louis McNabb, who has been wonderful the past 7 years.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Pearle and I am happy with his service at present.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pearle is an amazing communicator and listener. He empowers me by making sure I understand my role to recovery as an asthma sufferer. By listening to me about the ringing in my ear he helped detect a brain tumor, saving my life. Thank you Dr. Pearle!

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit today was very productive. He addressed my problems and made appropriate recommendations. He listened to my concerns and validated them. I feel very safe medically under his care. He shows a great deal of compassion for his patients.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and office staff.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle was great: knowledgeable, helpful, and had my best interest in mind. The office staff, however, leave something to be desired. They don't return phone calls and they're slow to process things. I had to wait too long for treatment authorization.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr pearl is great, very informative and helpful, willing to try new treatments

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pearle did his very best in dealing with my very confused situation and put His staff to work trying to solve it. I look forward to my next appointment With him.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My health has improved greatly since seeing Dr Pearle. He always takes the time to address my concerns and is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever seen.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
great doctor show details great doctor
Oct 29th, 2010

even when he knew i had run out of insurance and was waiting for medicare for 2 years he did not drop me or treat me like garbage thank god for good doctors like him because 3 other doctors dropped me and left me for dead literally love him

Apr 27th, 2009

First visit was impressive. Taking vitals and breathing tests wer completed in a very professional manner. Followup phone call appreciated !GIT