A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pearlman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearlman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Pearlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pearlman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Pearlman practice?
- Dr. James Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pearlman practices Radiation Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiation Oncologists.