Dr. James Pease Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Pease?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2016

Terrible. I was trying pick up my boyfriend, who is on crutches, so he could get his knee looked at after a football injury as his friend had dropped him off at Dr. Pease's for an appointment. The doctor used his hands to literally shoo him away like an animal after already allowing him to book an appointment & advertising that "He accepts new patients". They then refused to let him use their phone to call me, forcing him to sit in their office after so rudely dismissing him, so I drove around in the snow for 40 minutes trying to find the building because google maps took me elsewhere. Greedy, greedy, Doctor. Not a people person. Not who you want to go to when you are injured and expect compassion. Can't even let a person on crutches use your phone to call for a ride. Disgusted honestly.

March 30th, 2012

The Best Docotor I've Ever Had

A co-worker recommended Dr. Pease.I needed a new doctor after relocating. I have been to the office three times. Once for an intial physical/exam and twice for a sinus infection. This is what a doctor's visit should be. He makes you feel like a patient and a person. I use to dread going to the doctor-- the wait, the scheduling, and the hassle. I have only waited 5 minutes. I have called the morning of and got an afternoon appointment. The office secretary is great. Never a hassle. After a went for my physical-- he called me a week later to come in and go over my test results. Everything was normal but he took the time to explain it. I would highly recommend Dr. Pease. A great doctor!!!

March 10th, 2017