A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peck, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peck MD and Psy.D is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Peck practice?
- Dr. James Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Peck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.