A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peden graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gwyn Peden MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Peden practice?
- Dr. James Peden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Peden practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Psychiatrists.