Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Peden Jr
Dr. James Peden Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Peden is affiliated with Heritage Hospital, Roanoke-Chowan Hospital and Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Peden Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James Peden Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. Rochelle Asagbra
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi5
Dr. Phillip Chae
Internal Medicine, Residency
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi
Dr. Arjun Mohan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi8