Learn more about Dr. James Pehoushek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pehoushek, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pehoushek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pehoushek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pehoushek, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pehoushek graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pehoushek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Pehoushek MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Pehoushek practice?
- Dr. James Pehoushek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pehoushek practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Dermatologists, Glendale Pathologists, Glendale Surgeons, and Glendale Pediatric Specialists.