A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pehoushek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pehoushek, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pehoushek, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pehoushek graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pehoushek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Pehoushek M.P.H. and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Pehoushek practice?
- Dr. James Pehoushek has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pehoushek practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.