Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pehoushek
Dr. James Pehoushek, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Pehoushek is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, Arizona Heart Hospital and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Pehoushek has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pehoushek has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Pehoushek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Lynn Juracek
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Surgery
Glendale, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Gary Waddington
Glendale, AZ 0 mi45
Dr. Maria Martinez
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Glendale, AZ 0 mi32