A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pelegano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pelegano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelegano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pelegano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelegano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Pelegano practice?
Dr. James Pelegano practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.