A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peloquen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peloquen is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peloquen
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Peloquen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peloquen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloquen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Peloquen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Medical College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lloyd Peloquen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James L. Peloquen practice?
- Dr. James Peloquen has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Peloquen practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.