A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peloquen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peloquen is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peloquen
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peloquen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloquen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Peloquen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Medical College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lloyd Peloquen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James L. Peloquen practice?
- Dr. James Peloquen has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Peloquen practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.