A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peloquen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peloquen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloquen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Peloquen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Medical College
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peloquen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans