A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Penuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Penuel, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Penuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penuel graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penuel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Willoughby Penuel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Penuel practice?
- Dr. James Penuel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Penuel practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.