Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Peoples
Dr. James Peoples, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Jackson, MS. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peoples is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS, Restorative Care Hospital,The and St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Peoples has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Peoples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. George Aycock Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Pensacola, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Allen Patton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Pensacola, FL 0 mi42
Dr. Robert Spencer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi33