A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peppriell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peppriell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peppriell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppriell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peppriell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Peppriell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Peppriell practice?
- Dr. James Peppriell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Peppriell practices Anesthesiology near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Anesthesiologists.