A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Perkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Perkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Denver Perkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Perkins practice?
- Dr. James Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MS.
See Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.