Dr. James Perrien MD Patient Reviews

Great

February 23rd, 2015
Wonderful experience

October 25th, 2013
Staff is extremely efficient. He was interested in me and my problem.

August 29th, 2013
where have all the doctors like this one gone?
Very engaging and interested in family history. Very personal. Great experience.

July 15th, 2013
Easy to get an appointment Staff courteous Short wait time 2 weeks wait to hear on approval for MRI & only reason finally heard is husband called insurance company Still waiting 6 hours after call to doctor to hear the next step

June 14th, 2013
NO HELP
Went into this so called "Dr.'s" office on my last visit and he states its clear your problem is you dont want to work and I cant help you with disability. With all due respect, its clear to me this Dr. does not want to work. I advised him the meds I was prescribed didnt help my headaches, his response, I cant do anything else for you. He did nothing at all to look deeper into my issue and what is causing my problem. Needless to say, im still in search for a resolution and may lose my job over it. I would give this Dr 4 thumbs down if I had them but since I only have two I'll have to settle for that. Recommend him, NEVER!! Please research your Dr before going for an appointment.

May 3rd, 2013
bad experience!
Arrived at appointment and asked to sign a consent form indicating that I had been provided a Notice of Privacy Practices. I asked for a copy of the notice and was advised that the consent form was the notice and then that the notice was posted on the window. I requested a copy of the notice for my records, which the consent form indicates I had a right to request, and was told to find another doctor! Do not waste your time with this doctor.

March 21st, 2012
I should have just stayed home. Don't waste your time.
Not once did Dr. Perrien make eye contact. As a matter of fact, I don't think he even glanced in my direction. VERY, VERY RUDE. He spent a few minutes flipping through my records and then said, "Your problem is not neurological." Then he wrote in my records that he examined me and all was normal. He never even touched me. I guess he called glancing through my records an "examination". I was subsequently diagnosed with a neurological disorder by another neurologist. Save your time. Find another neurologist that will actually listen to you.

August 3rd, 2010
not very interested in patient
this doctor could care less what you are feeling about your disease. He hands pout medication not really know what medication you are on and doesn't seem to care to ask.He is reluctant to try new meds that have been approved by the FDAadn no matter what the patient wants he just doesn't listen.also not very much time is given to the patient in the visit he seems to be pre-occupied.

December 23rd, 2009