Learn more about Dr. James Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Perry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Perry MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Perry practice?
- Dr. James Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Perry practices Pediatric Cardiology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Bemidji, MN.
See Guilford Cardiologists.