A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Peterson practice?
- Dr. James Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Peterson practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.