Learn more about Dr. James Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Peterson practice?
Dr. James Peterson practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.