Family Physicians, General Practitioner

7860 SW 103rd Street Rd
Ocala, FL 34476
352-873-4458
Locations and availability (3)

|  A FORMER PATIENT OF DR. PETERZELL  |  show details
by G.RHOADES on Jan 14th, 2009

I LOVE DR. PETERZELL HE WAS GREAT TO ME IN THE TIME I WAS ABLE TO SEE HIM (I THINK ABOUT 3 YEARS) I DID NOT LEAVE BECASUE I WANTED TO BUT BECASUE OF A MISTAKE MADE DURING THE TIME OF LOOSING MY ,OTHER THAT I HAD TAKEN CARE OF FOR 7 YEARS WITH COPD, LUNG CANCER (I AM A ONLY CHILD ALSO) HAD NO HELP FROM MY DAD OR FAMILY O SET IN 14 DAYS OF INTENSIVE CARE UNIT WITH MY MOM BY HER BEDSADIE AND AFTER I LOST HER A MONTH LATER I LOST HER MOTHER MY GRANDMOTHER DURING ALL THIS TIME I ENDURED ALOT OF BACK AND SIATICIA NERVE PAIN AND MENTAL PAIN AND GRIEF AND MY MIND WAS ON MY MOM ONE DAY AND I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING BY MAKING WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A CORRECTION WHEN IN THE LONG RUN I WAS MADE OUT A VILLION AND IT WAS THOUGHT I WAS SEEKING TO DO WRONG WHEN WITH ALL MY HEART I SAY ON MY LIFE I WAS NOT SEEKING TO DO BAD BUT AGAIN I THOUGHT TO CORRECT SOMTHING BUT IF I HAD NOT BEEN UNDER THE MENTAL STRESS WITH DEATH AND HURT AND ALSO PHYSCIAL PAIN I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN A KINDA DAY-DREAM TYPE THOUGHT PROCESS IT WAS LIKE A DREAM OR CLOUD FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND DURING THAT TIME IS WHEN I WAS RELEASED FROM DR. PETERZELLS OFFICE AND TOLD BY OFFICE MENAGEMENT I HAD TO FIND A NEW DR. AND COULD NOT COME BACK THERE(YOU TALKING ABOUT HEART BROKE) I WAS BECASUE LIKE I SAY I LOVED DR.PETERZELL HE WAS A GREAT DR. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE WAS GOOD TO ME HELPED ME WORK THROUGH ALOT OF PHYSCIAL THINGS BUT I CAN NOT GO BACK TO HIM BECASUE OF WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS DOING WAS HELPING TO FIX WHAT I THOUGHT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CORRECTED WHEN IN DEED IT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE CORRECTED BUT AGAIN AS I SAID I WAS IN A DEEP DEPRESSION FOG THEN DUE TO THE LOSS OF MY MOST PRIZE PRSESSION OF FAMILY MY DEAR MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER DURING THAT TIME I ALOS LOST ALL MY HAIR ON TOP OF MY HEAD SO IT STILL HAS NOT CAME BACK I AM BALD HEAD ON TOP (AND FEMALE) BUT THERE IS PROBABLY NOTHING I CAN DO TO GET BACK INTO DR. PETERZELLS OFFICE TO EVER BE SEEN AGAIN AND I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH HIM AFTER THIS ONLY OFFICE FOLKS AND I THINK THEY THOUGHT I WAS A JUST REAL BAD THEY DID NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION MY THOUGHT PROCESS AND WHAT I ACTULLY DID (I REALLY DID NOT DO) IN MY MIND I CAN NOT GO INTO GREAT DETAIL BUT I KNOW DR.S LOOK AT SUCH AS THIS AS BAD WHEN YOU ARE TOLD YOU CAN NOT COME BACK HE PROBABLY THINKS I AM A TERABLE PERSON ALSO NOW BUT SOMEHOW I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART IF NEVER ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE THE GREAT GOD I SERVE WERE TO TAKE ME OUT OF THIS WORLD I WISH DR. PETERZELL COULD READ THIS AND SEE IN MY HEART THAT I REALLY DID NOT MEAN THAT THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE TOOK IT IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE BAD OR WRONG I WAS TRING TO FIX WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A MISTAKE WHEN IT WASN'T BUT IT WAS NOT MY PLACE TO FIX IT ANYWAY AND NOT TO COUNT THE MNETAL FRAME OF MIND I WAS IN BUT FOR HE TO SEE AND KNOW MY HEART WAS NOT TRING TO DO WRONG AND SOMEHOW IF HE HAD HARDFELLINGS TOWARD ME AS A PATIENT IF SOME I COULD PROVE TO HIM I WAS NOT TRING TO DO WRONG BUT IF HE COULD SEE MY HEART I WOULD LET HIM SO HE WOULD KNOW I TRUELY MEANT NO HARM OR MEANT ANY WRONG DOING AGINST HIM OR ANYONE BUT TRUELY WAS IN A STATE OF DEPRESSION FROM THE GREAT LOSS OF MY MAMA AND GRANDMA, AND I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO GET TO COME BACK TO HIM AND TRY TO START OVER OR SOME HOW PROVE TO HIM I DID NOT INTEND ANY WRONG TO THE OFFICE OR ANYONE. AND TO SAY HE IS STILL THE FREATEST DR. AND I THOUGHT HE DID GREAT WORK AND I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE FOR ANYTHING HE IS EXCELLENT FOR A DR. IF YOU NEED ONE.