Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Petrelli
Dr. James Petrelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Haven, CT, with other offices in Glastonbury, CT and Norwich, CT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Petrelli is affiliated with Lutheran Home Of Southbury, Southbury CT, Lutheran Home Of Southbury and Waterbury Hospital Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Petrelli has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. James Petrelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Haven, CT.
Dr. Bjorn Ringstad
North Haven, CT 0.47 mi44
Dr. Ajoy Kapoor
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Haven, CT 0.53 mi15
Dr. Xiaoming Hong
North Haven, CT 0.53 mi34