Dr. James Petrin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 17th, 2016
Apathetic, didn't look at my skin, offered me a gift card
Stunned. This place was recommended by a friend of friend. Last time I do that. I made an appt easy enough and showed up at 2:00 for my 2:15. At about 2:35 I was taken to a room. A very apathetic "nurse" asked me some questions, and she acted like she would rather be getting a root canal than doing her job. The "doctor" came in (the lady PA), threw a limp handshake at me, then proceeded to plop into a chair across the room as I sat on the examination table. It was a one sided awkward conversation, where I felt I had to guide the appointment. I wrote down about 5 things on my intake form that I wanted to chat about, including a cancer screening, but apparently only one topic allowed. The doctor was slumped in her chair like she was on break, and didn't even attempt to actually look at my face or my body. She spatted out a bunch of products than left the room. Stunned, I walked out and to the front desk. The front desk said we will get X product for you, and I said, what about the other items she mentioned? The nurse came back, rolled her eyes, and said it would be sent to my pharmacy. I told her that was not clear. They brought the cream and said "that will be $125." I paused for a second, disgusted at the experience I just had, and said never mind, I am leaving. I was not about to give these jerks any more money. The two very nice front desk ladies did not seem surprised at all, and literally 3 seconds after I said I just had a terrible experience, they handed me a Starbucks gift card and said "at least you can have a couple of frappachinos on us." I said WOW! DOES THIS HAPPEN OFTEN? for you to have these ready so quickly? No comment from them. Just got my bill- how quick they got that processed, huh?- and have to pay $83 out of pocket after insurance. DON'T GO HERE.