Learn more about Dr. James Petway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Petway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Petway, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petway graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Petway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Petway FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Petway practice?
- Dr. James Petway has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Petway practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrow, GA.
See Cumming Internists, Cumming Critical Care Practitioners, and Cumming Pulmonologists.