A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pfeiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pfeiff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pfeiff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pfeiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Oneida City Hospital, Oneida, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Pfeiff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pfeiff practice?
- Dr. James Pfeiff has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pfeiff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Obstetricians & Gynecologists.