A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pfeiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pfeiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pfeiff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pfeiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Oneida City Hospital, Oneida, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan