Dr. James Pharaoh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Pharaoh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2015

Stay away from this doctor

I saw this doctor three times in 2013. I had breast cancer which he knew of. Breast cancer can go to the lungs. It is not lung cancer but breast cancer cells gone to the lungs. Still as a specialist he should know what that looks like. Telling me it had nothing to do with my breast cancer. Sure enough it was cancer. Back to my oncologist who also was trusting in Dr. Pharaohs opinion. Next was chemo. Now doing well and I know should not look back but in looking back I think he should of known what he was looking at in my CT scan. Then he had a staff member call and tell me when he should have called me. Anyways thank goodness my oncologist didn't waste any more months and did other test and I already got he news before Pharaoh's office called. Maybe he should go back to medical school to learn what cancer looks like in the lungs.

September 17th, 2009

HAROLD LONGS DAUGHTER

DR PHARAH IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR HE TREATED MY DAD IN THE SPECIALITY HOSPITAL. HE GOT HIM OFF THE RESPIRATOR. AND KEPT HIM ALIVE FOR FOR 3 MORE MONTH THAN WE EXPECTED. HE SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES. HE EXPLAINS AND LAYS EVERY THING OUT HERE GOOD AND BAD. HE WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN NEEDED TO MAKE MY DAD AS COMFROTABLE AND AS HEALTHY AS HE COULD BE AT THAT TIME. THANK GOD FOR DR.'S LIKE HIM

January 11th, 2017