A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Phelan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Phelan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Phelan practice?
- Dr. James Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Phelan practices Family Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Primary Care Doctors.