Learn more about Dr. James Pica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pica
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pica, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pica graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pica has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Enrico Pica MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Pica practice?
- Dr. James Pica has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pica practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Dermatologists and Greensburg Internists.