James Pica Is this you?

Have you seen James Pica?

October 15th, 2015

I liked the straight forwardness of the dr. No nonsense

June 15th, 2015

RN

other doctors have history of a long wait; i found out the hard way

February 15th, 2013

TERRIBLE

Since I can't give zero stars, I guess I have to give one.The "doctor" never introduced himself; no coat with name; no identifying badge. Quick procedure after less than two or three minute evaluation...still not certain it was not the maintenance man who did my procedure. How would I know??? Staff person did not introduce herself, did not acknowledge I was even in the room, (guess I should have left my body part and picked it up when they were done). She walked in facing me, turned her back to me, opened a sterile pack and then touched the instruments with her hands! Did have me sign a brief consent which seemed to irritate her that I took the time to read it. No one asked if I was allergic to the anesthesia they used. I filled out a brief office form with a fill in your allergies space, but how would they know if I had forgotten that important one they were about to use?? I don't think anyone, either this "maintenance man" or his assistant wore gloves. I DO know about a patient they were seeing later in the afternoon and what they are doing tonight after work as that was more important than a possible allergic reaction. NO discussion of what to expect post procedure, possible complications, etc. No directions on what to do if a problem occurs. Wham, bam , thank you maam; chart supposedly reviewed, evaluated, treated (no blood pressure taken despite epinephrine use...did they ask or know about my heart...NO!) in ten minutes total! SO UNPROFESSIONAL; NO BEDSIDE MANNER...my apologies to maintenance men who I'm certain are much more professional.

August 31st, 2012

Excellent experience and great treatment

December 15th, 2010

Very quick and correct in resolving my cancer issue.Had it removed by general surgon within two days.Was big and nasty carsanoma.Doing great since

July 5th, 2017