A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pickrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickrell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickrell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pickrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Pickrell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pickrell practice?
- Dr. James Pickrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pickrell practices Ophthalmology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Ophthalmologists.