A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickrell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pickrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickrell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickrell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pickrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Pickrell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pickrell practice?
- Dr. James Pickrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pickrell practices Ophthalmology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Ophthalmologists.