Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Fabulous Botox and Juvederm show details Fabulous Botox and Juvederm
Sep 21st, 2016

Dr. Pietraszek is an amazing Botox and Juvederm injector. Dr. Pietraszek has made my face look soft and smooth but not over done like some other doctors I have seen. He truly erased years off my face. I could not be happier, he is a artist!

** neck and face lift gone wrong** show details ** neck and face lift gone wrong**
by Maribell on Jun 8th, 2016

I am more than disappointed about my surgery. The reason why I got a "face lift" is to get my.... face "lift". Lets be honest, when we decided to get a face lift is to get rid off the saggy skin and look younger. Why would I wanted to go thru all the pain and discomfort for weeks and weeks so I just can look fresh like Dr Pietraszek stated. I don't want to look fresh....otherwise I would get a facial.... I want my skin to look tight.

Dr. Pietraszek show details Dr. Pietraszek
Feb 10th, 2015

Calm,caring in depth consultation, amazing surgeon

Loved my rhinoplasty experience!! show details Loved my rhinoplasty experience!!
Apr 4th, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty about a week ago. I chose Dr. Pietraszek because he is very thorough and always explains everything in detail. He is an amazing surgeon and I had a great experience. I am 100% confident in Dr. P and would recommend him for anyone thinking about plastic surgery. Another huge reason why I chose him is because of his assistant, Tamara. She is friendly and goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. All the staff are very helpful and friendly and really make the experience personal. The other offices I went to were too flashy and intimidating. Dr. Pietraszek's office is the complete opposite! I loved my experience and I LOVE my results. I can't stop looking in the mirror! :)

Remarkable! show details Remarkable!
Apr 27th, 2012

I love my results so far, my PS is amazing, I am so happy I chose him! He is an absolute perfectionist, and he cares about his patients. He is an artist and you are his canvas, and he would never put his signature on something that he was not absolutely and totally satisfied with. Its not about the money, its about the art and science of his skill that sets him apart from other PS's. He is a cut above, and truly understands the aesthetics of PS and is a master at what he does. Love, love, love Dr Pietraszek and will recommend him to close friends and family, he IS the best!!!!! The aftercare you receive from this doctor is unbelievable, he sees you often, and believes aftercare plays a huge part in a successful long lasting result! In one word, REMARKABLE!

DR. PIETRASZEK A show details DR. PIETRASZEK A
by Ansam on Apr 7th, 2010

My whole experience with The La Jolla Institute of Plastic Surgery was amazing. The best staff, Tamara and Karen were sweet and kind. They felt like my friends and Dr. Pietraszek was knowledgeable, caring and an A surgeon. I have amazing breasts! I highly reccommend him and do to everyone!!!

by misty on Feb 16th, 2010

I loved this doctor. He is amazing. I have the nicest breasts, his staff was excellent. He was worth every penny. Excellent results, great surgeon.